Tuesday, August 18, 2009

retribution...

Sigh*
And I thought the Realestate wanted me out of their hair. Here I am gettign ready to move found the perfect property with anothe realestate(it looks clean and maintained! Never seen that before!).

And what do they do??
They tell the new realestate things that are quote: "Told me Horrifying things about you."
So of course they won't have us. >='(

....I'm thinking my being civil, polite, reasonable, doing the right thing by myself and her(scrubbing walls and completely cleaning the previous property.) is maybe not the way to do things. She is at fault for not keeping the property and it's inclusions in good condition and working order, she got caught, sued and still wouldn't fix anything I had to phone government agencies to get her to fix things, I've avoided Legal action until absolutely necessary.
Maybe I should've just sued her broke in the first place.
Maybe then she'd sort herself out.

I'm certainly not going to move out until I find a place to live that is not under her leathery wings. Being nice didn't work, suing didn't work, complaining to the government and it's various agencies worked.

Idiots.

Anyway, this made me feel better:

http://www.heavenschild.com.au/weekly_horoscope.htm

"Due to unforseen circumstances there will be no updates to this website for October."

No comments:

Post a Comment