Friday, August 7, 2009

My Ass on the wall.


Yesterday I received an Entry notice that the Owners were coming to do maintenance.


They did not.


They wanted to see what needed fixing for when they moved in.


We(My father and I) are expected to live happily with leaking toilets, with breathing grease trap and flooded trenches. But they can't?





When Me and my father told them about the real estate, they said this.


"It's not our problem, we didn't do anything the real estate are in full control."


I told her "$250 a week is a bit much to pay for things that don't work"


I was told "Well you picked it, and you chose to pay it."





So they have no intention of fixing anything still and I can be certain from their evasive attitude and the excuse of 'we live so far away, real estate are in full control." is that Real estate is acting entirely on their instructions.


Still suing.


===





Last night there was a mad rush to clean everything, had a friend over who helped and everything. The lessors agent had affirmed in court that the walls were so filthy because the previous owners were heavy smokers and the walls could not be cleaned properly ever.


So I put an ass on the wall.


It's been there for some time, and now here it is on my blog.


hohoho, good thing no one reads this.


Blogger doesn't upload so well... Does it.? :(



No comments:

Post a Comment