Friday, July 31, 2009

Food Motivates

Had quite a trip this week, First there was Art class at the RSL. I got sick off of what little fumes there were again.
Next day I went to Centrelink still Sick, Dizzy and a bit nauseous.
Then MRI Day at the P.A hospital on Thursday.
I went looking for a trade/general tool store so I could pick up carpenters Pencils and knee pads for dad so he didn't hurt his knees while kneeling.

From the accumulation of being dizzy and not quite all there from the previous days, I was (am still am a bit today) very, very dizzy. I walked from Buranda station to Stones corner, huh. Stones corner, oh well, back the otherway to wollongabba, huh, no tool store here.
Came across a store called "ASIAN STORE", it had a big table of Shin ramYun(Yum!) out the front, huh no prices, oh well back to the PA.
The Reason I was wondering around was because I had gotten to the PA 3 hours early. I was coherent enough to realise that but not enough to remember "huh, I can pick them up on the way home at a more convinient place and pace."

The MRI is not something I want to do again. At least not while I'm dizzy/delarrious, It reminded me incredibly of that movie "Brazil (With Robert Deniro and Micheal Palin)",
The music on the headphones was the Same as in the movie, the MRI Console Operator looking like someone from Brazil.
And everything just sounded and looked like Brazil, the MRI was even coloured like brazil.

The MRI is quite small, not what you see in the movies or TV, although I did expect it to be bigger. Htey had a brace for my shoulder to hold it in place to 'center' it for the MRI pictures, which budged me to the side so i had to have my arm above my head and ended up getting cramps.
I bet I could've fit without it but then how would they center my shoulder?

Afterwards I was told great! good job! I didn't ask what it meant i just was happy to go home.
I went to wollongabba and stonescorner again because i couldn't remember if i had or not my head wasn't swimming any more it was close to drowning.
I had moments of coherentcy inbetween eating, after I ate something I would feel better for about 20 minutes before it would start again.

But I still got the knee pads and pencils and even had dinner at the serve yourself China hot food place. What ever was in that food, made me feel better for at least an hour.
I picked the sweet and sour pork, sesaeme honey chicken, hokkein noodles, fried noodles, black bean beef, chicken and vegie.
And I Jammed all those samples into the small serving box.

Went home, tried to cook dinner, couldn't went to bed, got up because I was so dizzy I couldn't sleep took 2 painkillers and then was out like a light and not feelin much better the next day.
And after all that I forgot to tell my Property/lessors agent that there is still sewer gas leaking in the toilet.
It better not be that which is making me sick, because the dizzyness is on the increase.

Food is motivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment