Friday, July 31, 2009

Day off? Haw!

Today is supposed to be a day off,
Once I clean the dishes it should be because floors were scrubbed yesterday. And I felt terrible yesterday.

Got Dad his script, and got mine for my blood pressure and stuff and the doctor going through my records, asked if I had "been tested lately?".
So now I have to go through more blood tests(free biscuit?) to see if i have Cushings Syndrome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cushings_syndrome
Cushing syndrome is also present in Dogs and horses.

I was also weighed for the first time since highschool and I weigh the same as I did in Highschool, an unhealthy 110kg, huh, why don't the clothes fit? I have clothes from last year and if I weigh the same as I did in highschool why don't they fit? The school scale must've been 10kg out.
But that's something most people can't say at least: "I weigh the same as I did in highschool."

I have to get onto my property agent about sewer leak in the toilet.
E-mail will be shortly sent after posting this entry.

Speaking of them, I rented this property to use the green house(now a dangerous structure) and for it's solar hot water system(which is not in the sun) and i'm told "they are amicable and they don't have to use them."
Then what the hell am I paying for? I'm renting this place for the green house and to save money on solar hotwater, not to spend money running the booster all the time.
And I'll probably be told I'm being rediculous AGAIN.
How am i being rediculous? It was advertised it was presented, I paid for those advertised and presented conditions and I was told I'm being rediculous for expecting it?

I think this is starting to become a question of who has the dominant reality.

Speaking of realities, James has the flick. I'm not helping him with his BSA course anymore. He can find someone else to help him read and write.
He is rude, I've checked 3 times with 3 different groups of people to make sure what he said was rude.
And all persons volunteered the advice of ditching him.
I know I don't get out much, and he'd told me in the past I'm "Over reacting". But nope, this time I've checked and his welcome is throttled and he's done it himself.

Thanks to those people who were helpful.
Heard a saying: There is wisdom in numbers

Hopefully next week is better.
Double posting because I haven't posted for a while and it's sometimes best to keep things seperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment