Monday, April 20, 2009

still shifting stuff.

Moved two shelves and cleaned them down today.
Neck and bad arm are killing.

Dad said not to worry about scrubbing the walls. we can do them one room at a time later.

I still think the realestate should fix it, according to my rights, property and it's grounds, house and inclusions should all be clean, functioning and working.
And any repairs done.

The fence is getting done, that's a relief. But I still think the house should've been clean before we moved in, Pictures will be edited into the post later.

The good thing about this blogging thing is that I can keep records for myself. or make notes, it's handy(also, complain how I like.).

The only clean thing in this house is the stove. The lessors agent said she inspected the place herself and that the cleaners spent 11 hours here. 11 hours doing what? cleaning the stove? 11 hours on the stove alone? it must've been under 6 ft of grease.
There is grease up the walls of one of the kitchens, the rest of the kitchen walls are tainted from it. I cleaned one strip of wall just to see what it would look like.
The walls, are supposed to be white and they're yellow, stained from it.

The lessors agent talks to me of maintenance of a shower curtain, a curtain rod, and a few broken sticks, but she can't see grease on the walls? she can't see a toilet that has been uncleaned for what i assume to be more than 3 months(scummed beneath the waterline, but can't take a picture because it's been used before the camera was unpacked).

She acts as if she's running a charity and that I'm 'privileged' to be under her wings as a tenant. What I understand realestate to be is a Buisness, They supply a service which i pay for, a service being: Accomodation, maitainence of that accomodation.
She might not even understand that a tenant is her reason to being, she wouldn't be able to be superior if she had no tenants in the first place.

I sent a Remedy breach form in, IF she is so concerned of maitainence let her prove it. She certainly had no problem with broken lights, no curtain rod brackets, or no shower curtains while we were in there. Her interest has been aroused by the now availibility of my bond money.

If I can help it, she's not getting a cent, how dare she charge me for fair wear and tear on a property she cared not to maintain. Property is listed again, and she's used original photo's from before any tenancy, certainly photo's from before my tenantcy.

tsk, some people

No comments:

Post a Comment